Dan Murphy Published in Sunday’s Poughkeepsie JournalMarch 25, 2016
Rejuvenate Your Retirement – An Educational Course for SeniorsFebruary 16, 2017
Social Security Planning Workshop
LAST WORKSHOP BEFORE MAY 1ST DEADLINE
Social Security Changed Dramatically in November 2015
Learn How to Maximize Your Benefits
Guest Speaker Daniel J. Murphy, CFP®
(Recently approved for two Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits in NY State.)
• Strategies that could increase your Social Security benefits by up to 32%.
• What the May 1, 2016, deadline for File and Suspend means for you.
• Rules and guidelines for when spouses should apply for benefits.
• What higher-earning spouses should know about retirement and survivor benefits.
• How to avoid huge mistakes at your Social Security office.
“Many future retirees in this age range are unaware of what the May 1st File and Suspend deadline means for them. For many, it is critical that they take action before the deadline passes.”
-Dan Murphy, CFP®
If you’re between the ages of 62 and 66 by May 1, 2016, and are not already collecting benefits,
YOU WON’T WANT TO MISS THIS WORKSHOP!
Wednesday, April 6, 2016 from 10:00 – 11:45am
and Thursday, April 7, 2016 from 7:00 – 8:45pm
BOARDMAN ROAD LIBRARY – GREEN ROOM #1
141 BOARDMAN ROAD, POUGHKEEPSIE, NY 12603
Use of room does not imply library district endorsement
RSVP to (845) 709-8045
This free report below has valuable information regarding social security that may have a substantial impact on the benefits you receive.