The Markets – February 11, 2020February 11, 2020
The Markets – February 19, 2020February 19, 2020
Rejuvenate Your Retirement® – An Educational Course for Active Retirees
Course Instructor: Daniel J. Murphy, CFP®
Now being conducted at SUNY Orange Newburgh Campus
SUNY Orange Newburgh Campus
Kaplan Hall, Room 205
One Washington Center,
Newburgh, NY 12550
Dates & Times:
Thursday, February 13, 2020 and Thursday, February 20, 2020
9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Tuesday, February 18, 2020 and Tuesday, February 25, 2020
1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
This course consists of two 2 1/2 -hour sessions.
Class sizes are limited so register today! Advance registration is required.
Please call us today at (718) 878-7365 to register.
Use COURSE ID: UM37B1 when registering by phone.
This course focuses on the concerns, issues, and needs of today’s retirees.
Learn How To:
- Determine how many years your retirement savings may last
- Minimize risks and maximize income
- Maximize tax efficiency
- Evaluate and plan for health care, long term care, incapacity, and end of life decisions
- Plan your retirement income to preserve a comfortable lifestyle
- Afford travel, hobbies, sports, crafts, socializing, business ventures & lifelong learning
- Discover new ways to stay mentally, physically, and socially active
- Estimate income from Social Security, your pension, investments and other sources
Course Topics include:
- Transferring longevity risk
- Calculating annual withdrawal rates
- Risk management strategies
- Social Security strategies
- Required minimum distributions
- Estate planning & distribution
This course includes a financial planning and retirement textbook which is easy to understand.